5. Agreement and disagreement

The expression to show agreement we can use :
   - Exactly.
   - I agree with .......
   - Certainly.
   - I think so.
   - I totally/ extremely agree with you.
   - That's just what I was thinking.
   - Yes, that's quite tree.
Whereas to show disagreement we use expression as :
   - No way / non sense.
   - I'm afraid, I have my own opinion
   - I don't think so
   - That's not right
   - I'm sorry but you are wrong
   - Surely not, I can't agree with that ..........
   - I don't agree with you.
Now look the simple dialogue below !
Bram    : I think a facsimile is for more efficient that a letter.
Andy    : Yes, That's quite tree. (agreement)
Bram    : Do you think browsing on the internet is difficult ?
Andy    : I don't think so, We just need more practice. (disagreement)

Expression to show arguing about something :
   - That's good idea but .............
   - I agree to point but ............
   - They may be so but .................
   - Yes, but don't forget ................
   - I see your point but .............
   - On one hand I agree with you, but on the other hand .............
   - I suppose you are right but ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment