Here are the examples of giving invitation :
- Could you come to my party ?
- Would you mind coming over on Saturday night ?
- Would you like to come to my birthday party on .......... ?
- How about going out for lunch to gather this afternoon ?
- I'd like you to ......... ?
- Can you ............ ?
- How would you like to ................... ?
- Would you like to come to my place for dinner tonight, please ?
- Why don't you join me for lunch/ dinnner ?
- I'd like to invite you to see our school/factory/office/ while you're in Bali/etc?
- Would you come with me to the cinema tomorrow ?
If you got problem how to write to invite them, you could visit this link :
How to make birthday invitation design ?Here are the samples of birthday invitation design :
You could visit the link below to get many kind of invitation design :
What is your response ?
· Thank you for your invitation I'll happy to come/join/dinner/lunch/etc.
· That's very kind of you.
· That sound wonderful, I'll happy to come/ join/ etc.
· I'd love to go with you.
· Certainly, I'd love to go/ come/ join/ etc.
But if you refuse/decline an invitation, remember to thank the person for the invitation and give a reason for refuse/decline. You don't need to give a detailed reason, it's just a general reason.
Below are responses if you refuse/decline an invitation :
. Thank you but I'm sorry, I'm affraid I can't...
· Thank you for your invitation but I don't think I can make it.
· I'd love to but I can't. I have other plans.
· That's very kind of you, but I'm affraid my schedule is booked up all next week/
nex Sunday/ tomorrow/ Saturday night/ etc.
· I'm sorry, but I have other plans. Thank you anyway.
. I'd like to, but tomorrow I would prefer to stay at home.